Product Catalog ::
Girls, Girls, Girls
"...the fourth studio album by glam metal band Mötley Crüe. The record features a more blues-influenced sound than previous albums and contains the hits "Wild Side" and "Girls, Girls, Girls". The record also reflects the band's hard-living lifestyle, and pays homage to their love of riding fast, large motorcycles, drinking whisky, and spending long nights at strip clubs. There are darker sides to the album as well, notably Nikki Sixx's song "Dancing on Glass", about his addiction to heroin, and "Wild Side", which tells of destructive lifestyles and the pitfalls of decadence. The album peaked at No. 2 on the Billboard charts."
Read more at Wikipedia about this album or artist ...
This description is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Any changes made to the Wikipedia article will not be immediately reflected here.
1. "Wild Side" Nikki Sixx, Tommy Lee, Vince Neil 4:40
2. "Girls, Girls, Girls" Sixx, Lee, Mick Mars 4:30
3. "Dancing on Glass" Sixx, Mars 4:18
4. "Bad Boy Boogie" Sixx, Lee, Mars 3:27
5. "Nona" Sixx 1:27
6. "Five Years Dead" Sixx 3:50
7. "All in the Name of..." Sixx, Neil 3:39
8. "Sumthin' for Nuthin'" Sixx 4:41
9. "You're All I Need" Lee, Sixx 4:43
10. "Jailhouse Rock" (Live) Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller 4:39
Customers who bought this item also bought...